4 Changes You Can Make to Get a Bigger Butt
Surgery doesn’t have to be your first option for butt enhancement.
“Who the hell of a normal person gets butt implants?” she once said on the reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
Want to increase your butt size naturally? Check out our ultimate comprehensive guide.
While not all of us are as blessed as Kim K., it’s possible to get a thick booty the natural way--without having to go under the knife. We’ve rounded up the top 4 things you might want to try this year.
1. Try butt enhancement pills.
Made of natural ingredients that will naturally enhance butt size and shape, these booty boosting pills are on top of our list. More and more women, especially those who aren’t genetically endowed with a fat booty, swear by the benefits these magic pills have to offer.
How do they work? The most effective ones contain ingredients that have phytoestrogenic properties, which mimic the effect of female hormones. These can help enhance body parts that are associated with femininity, such as the butt and breasts.
Pro tip: Look for these ingredients, which have the best booty-boosting properties:
- Fenugreek extract
- Fennel seed
- Dong quai root extract
Not all butt enhancement pills, however, are created equal. Some have more potent formulations, while some may not even actually contain the ingredients that the manufacturer claims to have. Do your research and check out customer reviews to find a supplement that works best. Of course, make sure to consult a physician before starting any treatment.
2. Hesitating on butt pills? Make tweaks to your diet, instead.
Those big booties you envy on Instagram aren’t just made of fat, but also muscle mass. Although it’s tempting to binge on greasy foods or fast food to gain weight with the hopes that they go to the parts that matter, this is bad for you. Instead, try loading up on foods that are rich in good (unsaturated) fat and proteins. Try adding these as staples to your diet:
- Quinoa. This is one of the most protein-rich foods you can add to your diet. Aside from being rich in protein and amino-acids that help you gain more muscle mass, it’s also rich in fiber. This will help you get a flatter tummy, which will make your butt look bigger in proportion to your waist.
- Nuts. These are packed with good fats and proteins. So, not only do they help you lose weight on your waist and increase muscle mass on your glutes--they’re also good for your heart.
- Eggs. Despite all the bad press you’ve been getting about their fat content, eggs are actually good for you. It’s densely packed with protein, which can also help you build muscle mass.
Pro tip: Mix up these foods with other superfoods such as tuna, chicken, leafy greens and avocados, to complete your butt enhancement diet.
For best results, consult a physician or nutritionist to come up with a diet plan that works best for you, especially if you have other health concerns that you also need to address. Aside from getting a thick booty, you still need to keep the rest of your body healthy, after all.
3. Incorporate butt-boosting routines into your exercise regimen.
Make your butt stand out by exercising to enhance not only your glutes, but also your abs. As previously mentioned, a smaller waist increases your waist-to-hip ratio. This means your hips and butt will look shapelier in your favorite pair of jeans. Aside from the tried-and-tested squats, you can also try:
- Deadlifts. This powerful exercise targets multiple muscle groups, but can be modified to target the glutes.
- Kettlebell swings. If you don’t have time to go to the gym, simply buy one or two kettlebells you can use at home. Start with a lower weight to get you used to the full range of motion, and then move on with heavier ones over time.
- Plank with butt lifts. This move enhances your butt, strengthens your core and trims down your waist.
Pro-tip: Don’t skip cardio. Since you’re trying to build muscle, do it at least once, but not more than twice, each week.
These, however, shouldn’t be the only workouts you’re doing. Do the exercises suggested above to get a thick booty, but don’t take the rest of your body for granted.
4. Wear special underwear for instant butt enhancement.
Getting the booty of your dreams may take some time, whether you try to achieve it through butt enhancement pills, diet, or exercise. If you can’t wait to strut your stuff in that sexy tight skirt or killer jeans, then underwear can be your secret weapon. Hit your favorite lingerie store and look for the following items:
- Thongs. Regular bikini-style panties, especially with the unsightly creases they make on tight clothes, can constrict your butt’s natural shape. Thong underwear doesn’t do that. That constant wedgie might be annoying at first, but you can get used to it.
- Tummy-flattening shapewear. By making your waist look smaller, these will make your hips look wider in proportion.
- Padded underwear. Don’t go for outrageously thick padding right away. Just like thongs, it might take time to get used to. If you can find ones that also shape your waist, then you’ve got a winner.
Pro-tip: High heels can also make your butt look perkier. (Don’t wear them every day, though, as this can cause other health problems.)
The only downside of this super easy butt enhancement hack, however, is that its effects won’t stay on once your clothes come off.
Our top choice: Butt enhancement pills
Different people react differently to diet or exercise. Some can easily gain muscle mass or lose fat in their target areas, while some do not. That’s why we highly recommend not just diet or exercise, but also feeding your body with natural nutrients that enhance butt size. We did the research for you and found the most effective butt enhancement pills that work best, especially with a good diet, exercise and the right clothes.
Learn more about which butt enhancement pills can help you achieve that big booty you’ve always wanted.
You probably won’t break the internet like the Kim K., but you can surely break into those sexy jeans soon enough.