Find the answers to the questions you’ve been dying to ask about breast enhancement pills.
If you’re not happy with your breast size, then you are not alone. In fact, 70 percent of women are dissatisfied with their boobs, mostly because they were either small or saggy.
Instead of commiserating with the majority of the female population, though, you can actually do something. You have every right to do what it takes to improve your self-esteem and match your inner beauty and sexiness with how your body looks.
While breast augmentation surgery is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in America today, it isn’t an option for a lot of women mainly because it’s invasive, expensive, risky, and possibly even life-threatening. More and more women, however, are unlocking the secrets to firmer, larger, perkier breasts with this secret weapon: breast enhancement pills.
But do they actually work? We’ll get into that shortly, but first, we need to understand:
1. What determines breast size?
2.What are the different ways to increase breast size?
Then we’ll go into the science behind breast enhancement pills and creams and how they work. As a bonus, we’ll even give you a few recommendations on the best brands of breast pills in the market.
Why are my boobs like THIS?
Several factors determine your breast size. Among them are:
1. Your genes. You were just born that way. (Not exactly with boobs, but with the genetic makeup that determines your boob size.)
2. Your hormones. Estrogen and progesterone help grow breasts, and any imbalance between them can stunt or prevent breast growth.
3. Your metabolism. This determines your body’s fat-burning speed. Since breasts are mostly made up of fat, hyper metabolism — a condition where the body is constantly burning off fat — can lead to the breasts being much smaller.
4. Your medical history. Any past illnesses or medical procedures on the breasts also affect breast size.